Package Materials: S’PERFLEX Copper-clad Polyimide Films
Copper is laminated without an adhesive on the insulator film. - This is the most simply-composed material among flexible electronics materials.
Nevertheless, advanced metallizing technology is concentrated in this product, and the high quality characteristics that are required for LCD panel COFs are realized.
- Fine patterning: A thin and even copper layer is optimal for high-precision processing.
- High reliability: High adhesion and excellent electrical isolation are realized.
- High durability against bending: High durability is realized through our unique plating technology.
- Thickness of copper layer: normally 8 µm, Capable of being made thinner; up to 1µm
- Polyimide film type: Kapton-EN, Upilex-S
- Thickness of polyimide film: 12.5, 25, 35, 38, 50, 75 µm
One side (copper/polymide); Both sides (copper/polymide/copper)
- COF (Chip on Film)
- Wiring material for mobile phones
- High-density wiring material
Consult with us for the length, width, and core size.
Tape Materials Sales & Marketing Group,Package Materials Business Unit, Advanced Materials Div.